My son is traveling to Senegal for a semester abroad.He trusted STA Travel to book his flight from D.C.

They booked him through Addis Ababa which makes his travel time over thirty hours. I just did some research and I see there are other flights available for the same fee that take one-third the travel time. It makes me think STA Travel has some affiliation with Ethiopian Air or perhaps they are simply incompetent. I have tried to get a refund from them but they refuse.

When I argued, they hung up on me. I called back and the supervisor was similarly stubborn and obnoxious. She refused to acknowledge that they made a mistake (whether accidentally or purposefully), blaming my son instead. I pointed out that their job was to offer him options -- the most economical itineraries in terms of cost and time.

They did not do that.

They gave him one and only one clearly misleading "option." I would never use this company again!Edit

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sta Travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1059 and wants Sta Travel to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sta Travel and sta travel flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments